- Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in.
- Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces.
- Commonly used as a rear tire with a WTB Vigilante on the front.
- COMP: Cost effective tires that feature grippy DNA rubber, durable impervious casings, and wire beads designed for use with a tube.
- DNA RUBBER COMPOUND: Proprietary 60A durometer rubber compound offers the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for Cross-Country and trail riding applications. DNA rubber is renowned for being versatile and long lasting.